For a kind of pleasant change, I’ve been rather busy this month. I used to try to remember specific events to blog about, but all I have is a compendium of disjointed thoughts I can’t get out of my head.
- Anyone who uses Wikipedia as a primary source on a scholarly paper should fail. Period.
- Crocheting remains one of the most awesome things in the world. Seriously. Taking one long string and turning it into fabric for whatever you want to make next? Awesome.
- Naked ferrets should not be forced to play in the snow.
- Naked ferrets should realize they’re naked and accept crocheted sweaters with good grace rather than utter hatred.
- Can the Winter Olympics really be that exciting? My doubts are high.